Important for All Boarders
- Checkout time for cats is 11:00am. If your cat is not picked up by 11:00am you will be charged for an additional night of boarding.
- If you cat is not picked up by daycare close (6pm), you will need to pick up the following day before 11:00am.
- If your dog is not picked up by 11am on pick up day, you will be charged for the day of daycare ($35/dogs and $30 cats)
- If you dog is not picked up by daycare close (6pm), you will be charged for an additional night of boarding and you can pick up the next day.
What to Bring:
- Copy of Current Vaccinations
- Canine Vaccinations: Rabies, Bordetella, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- Feline Vaccinations: Rabies (if outdoor feline), FELV, FVRCP
- All canine and feline guests staying with us are required to be up to date on vaccines. These guidelines are for the well being and safety of your pets as well as our other guests.
- Please ensure your pet is on a flea preventative program from April to October.
- Please bring your pet’s own food. Keeping your pet on his or her regular diet helps to prevent upset tummies. If you have forgotten to bring it, or your pet’s food runs out during their stay, we have food that can be purchased.
- Any necessary medication should be brought in clearly marked containers. There is no fee for administering medications/vitamins.
- Please inform our staff of any recent issues or illnesses your pet has had.
Some dogs and cats feel more at ease if there is an article of clothing that smells like home or a familiar blanket or crate that they typically use. We do supply Kuranda Beds for all pets. All of our rooms come with radiant in-floor heating, air exchange units, and only the top of the line materials and equipment. If you are bringing bedding for your pet, please make sure it is washable, just in case they have an accident. No quilts, sleeping bags, or bulky beds please!