Boarding For Reactive Dogs
We know how hard it is to find somewhere safe to leave your Reactive Dog. But don’t worry, we got you!
With our Reactive Dog Boarding you can be assured your dog will have a stay filled with mental enrichment and one on one play in our large field and/or walks with our highly trained handlers. We have a nice quiet country road for walks or a large field for them to do a solo run and play.
R+ Training is the backbone of Good Hound so you can be assured that your dog will be treated with the utmost respect and kindness and that we will continue on with all your ongoing training.
Just like you were trained by Head Trainer Andrew, so is our entire staff.
Boarding For Reactive Dog Package
Reactive Dog package is designed to make your dog’s stay a happy and interactive one! This package is the Reactive Dog’s equivalent to the All Inclusive Package for our non dog social dogs.
Reactive Dog Package Includes:
– Ample one on one time with our trained handlers
– This includes private walks, mental stimulation games, and private play in the field throughout the day
– Nightly catered kong
– Bath before they go home
– Picture and Video Updates on our Instagram
– Each guest has his/her own private suite with the option of siblings sharing a large suite (15% off shared suites). The suites have been made with personal care, handcrafted with your pet’s safety and comfort in mind. This includes radiant in-floor heating, air exchange units, and only the top of the line materials and equipment.
Your dog doesn’t need to play with other dogs to have a good time here at GH Country!
- * While dogs do not have to be dog friendly, they do have to be human friendly
- *Note this is not a board and train, we will only continue to use the R+ handling techniques to maintain consistency with training
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-946-8724 for questions!